Friday, March 16, 2012

Dallas Convention! Come and Join the Fun!

One of the "sweet spots" in my job is being able to attend Close To My Heart's annual Convention.  It's always filled with tons of creative time, lots of ideas for business, great laughs, loads of new product, and well, very little sleep!  But it's worth it because it's just so much fun!!  Keep reading after the video, so I can tell you a little more about how you can go to Dallas, too!



I LOVED this video, and I LOVE how hard Close To My Heart works to make things fun for us!  How can this not be contagious?!  I learned today that Stacy Julian is going to be our Keynote Speaker - WOWZA!!  You know her from Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I am over-the-top THRILLED that I am going to hear her speak and have the opportunity to meet her!

Would you like to join me at Convention this year?  I would love that!!  This is the month to join Close To My Heart.  When you become a Consultant before March 31st, you will receive a FREE Art Philosophy Collection! (And if you already have that, you can get $100 in Select Product Credit!)  For the cost of the kit ($99), you will receive over $450 in product!!  What a good start for a business!!  I would love to talk to you about the opportunity.  There is a place for everyone - no matter what you want to do - at Close To My Heart!

If you are ready to take the plunge, just head over to my website and fill out the Online Application.  I am looking forward to hearing from you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! It just makes me that much more excited to attend Convention!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...