Saturday, March 17, 2012

Our Thoughts and Prayers

I have wanted to play with Laurel's Inspired By challenge for a long time.  I had some plans change today, so I was able to spend some time in my craft room.  I hopped over to see the photo this week (Laurel bases her challenges on Pinterest photos), and my very first thought was a discontinued paper pack that I love called Miracle.  The light blue vase with the white flower are so peaceful and subtle, and that is what I was inspired by.

This paper is so soft and pretty!  I look forward to playing with a lot more of Laurel's challenges!

Items used that can be found on my website:
Z1686 Art Philosophy Cartridge (card base)
A1121 A Blossom stamp set (sentiment)
Z1336 Pearl Opaque Gems

5 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just so gorgeous! Thanks for playing along!

Lynn said...

love that flower with the shimmery bow center!

Anonymous said...

So soft and pretty. This card makes me wish I hadn't used up all my Miracle Paper. You did a beautiful job. And I agree with Lynn--that shimmery bow really adds pizzazz. :-)

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty!

Crafty Texan said...

Very spring and so so pretty!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...