Friday, March 30, 2012

God Bless You

Wow!  Two posts in one day!  As long as I was making cards with this paper, I thought I'd use it up.  It was fun working with the chocolate and creme brulee of this paper packet.  I was inspired by a sketch over at Deconstructed Sketches for this one.


I particularly like this dark chocolate grosgrain ribbon.  Isn't it pretty?  It is 1-1/4" wide, and makes a really nice bow.  The sentiment is from Card Chatter - Sympathy, and really, it's quite useful for many occasions.

Now, I've had my play time so it's back to work.  It's great that as my own boss, I can take the time for some random creativity in a day.  What's even better is that my "work" means creating some more!!  I LOVE my job!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love that bow! Very fun w/ the stripes going two directions. Your summer classes look so inviting. Wish I could attend!

Laurel said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Love the card. The bow is delish!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...