Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You're Special

I saw sketch over at Frosted Designs, and I had to stop everything and create a card for the challenge.  I so love circle cards!



This card was made almost entirely with the Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. (Don't forget - this is the month you can get the collection free when you join Close To My Heart!  Read about it HERE.)  The circle card base, circle layer, banner, flowers, and flourishes are all die-cuts.  I added some cocoa embellishments and twine, and this card was done in under 30 minutes.  I love that about the AP cartridge!  It makes crafting quick and easy.  With 700 more images, I'd better head back and see what else I can create!!

Items used that can be found on my website:
Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
X7153B Florentine Paper Packet
A1111 A Tulip Stamp Set
Z1702 Creme Brulee Baker's Twine
Z1358 Basic Buttons
Z1333 Mocha Opaque Gems

11 comments:

Katie said...

What a beautiful card, Brenda! I just love it.

Anonymous said...

This is yet another reason why YOU are a fabulous mentor. I'm growing and growing under your gentle guidance and inspirational ways. :-) Thank you for posting this terrific card and showing everyone how truly easy it is to use the AP cartridge to create quality cards in little time. And thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs Card Sketch Challenge. :-)

Ann said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love the 3-D effect! Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Stampalicious said...

beautiful, love the colours, it's awesome, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

Susie Moore said...

Your card is so beautiful! I can't believe how much detail there is. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Angela said...

Love your gorgeous card thank you for joining in at frosted designs this week

Lynn said...

So pretty!

Sassy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassy said...

Beauuuuuuutiful! Great dimension. Awesome colors. Thanks for playing with Frosted Designs.

Pia S said...

I really like this version of the sketch. The twine is a nice detail, and I think the colors are great.

Angela said...

this card is spectacular!! love it! thank you for joining in at Frosted Designs this week!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...