Monday, April 2, 2012

April Stamp of the Month

You know me by now.  Every month I say that "this month's stamp is my favorite."  But in my defense, once you start working with the CTMH Stamps of the Month, they do become a favorite!  April's You Are is no exception - it's versatile for so many things!

Awesome, right?!  I'll be showing you examples throughout the month on cards and pages. 

Now there are a couple ways to get the stamp of the month.  You can purchase it outright for $17.95 or with a $50 order, you can get this awesome stamp for $5.  What a deal!!  Watch for more artwork examples throughout the month!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card! You'll notice when you receive the cards I made for you that we chose similar color combos. Great minds think alike. Those cards were finally mailed on Friday. Enjoy!

Lynn said...

May I scraplift? I really like this stamp set too. I'll be using it for graduation cards this year.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...