Sunday, April 1, 2012

ScrapFIT Workout #65

Have you been having fun playing along with the ScrapFIT workouts?  They are always so varied and so much fun!  We have a picture this week to inspire you:


I LOVE this inspiration photo!  I have had a picture of my father-in-law for quite some time.  It is from 1942, and I loved the shot and the whole background.  It was perfect to use for this challenge!

This is Echo Park's Times and Seasons paper.  I edge distressed all the paper as I thought it gave even more character to the whole page.  I added a few CTMH embellishments, a Tim Holtz tag, and the layout was finished.  I am so glad that I am not a scrapper that likes to hurry through photos to get them in a book.  If I were, I may not have had this precious photo to use for this page!

We have a great sponsor this week - My Divine Inspiration.


Stop by ScrapFIT to see the other design team member's work, and then try this challenge for yourself!  I'd love to see what you do!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Great layout, love Echo Park!

Unknown said...

Just BEAUTIFUL, Brenda. I love that you stuck with mostly black and white with just a pop of color.

Lynn said...

This is fabulous! Your so lucky to have a photo like that. Love how you used the Ep line!

Lynn said...

The photo, the paper, and the inspiration photo...all go perfectly together! love this precious layout and photo.

Steffanie said...

This is a very precious photo! You are so lucky to have that! This collection works perfectly and I really love the addition of the EP Charming chipboard piece for the title.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...