Thursday, April 26, 2012

Clean and Simple

Today I am sharing one of the cards that will be in my May at-home card kit.  For the information on the full kit, please click on my Classes tab.


Such a clean and simple card, but I love it!  I've used the different colors of the Dotty for You packet to create my banners.  A couple of butterflies and a few randomly placed gems finish this card off nicely with a simple sentiment.  Best of all, this is a card that you can easily duplicate at home using any paper!

I have a little announcement to make concerning my card kits.  This will be the last one that I create like this as an at-home kit.  I know how much you like them as last month I ended up cutting 27 kits! I love knowing that you sit home and create my cards.  However, my passion is teaching you how to stamp and create.  So starting in the fall, I will have an evening Card Club.  It will be similar to my Monthly Scrapbooking Club, but I don't have all the details worked out quite yet.  Watch for the announcement in late summer!

In the meantime, I will be teaching a couple classes during the summer.  One will be the very much anticipated coloring class.  I'll teach you how to use your inks to create beautiful watercolor and blended looks.  So be on the look out for my class lists for the summer, too!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

ohh, how I wish I could come to that coloring class! Cute CAS card. I'm loving that DOTTY!

Unknown said...

Love this card. I'm always looking for gorgeous but simple and you hit the nail on the head.

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card!

Kristine Porter said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Brenda, my parents live in CR and I visit often....I hope your watercolor class is during one of my visits! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card by the way!!

MaineOkie said...

beautiful card love it!

Wild Bluebonnets said...

So pretty! How exciting about the card class! You have so much talent to give!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...