Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dream

Happy Easter to all of you!  What a blessed day to remember that we live in grace, love, and mercy because of the sacrifice made for us.  I hope you and your family had a wonderful day!

After dinner today, I sat down to make a banner with the Dotty for You collection. (I just couldn't get a clear picture today, so I am so sorry for the poor clarity.)

You'll see this exact banner on page 31 of your Idea Book.  Instead of Lucy, I used Dotty for You paper, but I cut everything the same size.  I chose to use the sweet leaf, creme brulee, and lagoon dots.  All of the banner pieces, letters, circles, flowers, and butterflies were cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge and then adhered to the My Creations Mini Banner.  I tied the banner together with white grosgrain, and I added some blue gems to finish this off. What a cute decoration for my craft room!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

So pretty and springy!

Lynn said...

What a beautiful banner, love the color combo!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...