Monday, April 9, 2012

Scrap

I thought I'd share a Studio J layout with you today.  When I have a lot of photos from an event or I want to fit certain pictures in a smaller area, I turn to Studio J.  These are photos from a scrapping weekend with two of my sisters and two nieces.  When I put this together, I realized that I didn't get a group picture and didn't get any of myself!  I was in my jammies most of the weekend, so that was probably best!


If you'd like more information about Studio J, just let me know!  I finished  four 2-page layouts last night in less than 3 hours - complete with journaling.  It cost me $26, and they will be shipped to me free along with free memory protectors.  What a great deal!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Fantastic layout!

Kristine Porter said...

What a great layout! It is so fun to document and remember those fun times!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...