Friday, April 20, 2012

Excited to Announce...

that I am part of the inaugural Creative Team for Memory Miser!!


I have been so excited to tell you about this!!  I will be on the Creative Team from May through October, and I can already tell you that I am going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bringing you fresh ideas using your Cricut!!  I hope that during my term, you'll find ideas to inspire you!

Please join me in also welcoming the other Creative Team members, Kassidy and Leanne.  Also new to the Memory Miser team is Social Media Consultant (and a fellow Close To My Heart Consultant),  Dr. Phil.


4 comments:

Jen Pittman said...

I can't wait to see what you create! Your projects are always completely inspiring. I adore the motto too- "because smart women spend less." Congratulations!

Marg Van Patten said...

Congrats! I haven't been over to Memory Miser for quite a while ... I've got a really good reason now!

Leanne said...

Hi Brenda!! I wanted to stop by and say CONGRATULATIONS and I'm looking forward to getting to know you! I'm your newest follower and love your work! I'm so excited!!! Hugs, Leanne

Unknown said...

Yipppeeeeee! Congrats to you!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...