Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pemberley Heart Bag

I wanted to share the project that I've done as a Make and Take at my last few Gatherings.  Guests have had so much fun with this!


This is one of the many 3-D items that can be cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  It is the perfect size for a gift card or to adhere to a package.  When I've used these for packages, I tuck some chocolate inside.  The flower is one of the 3-D flowers, and I've stamped two flowers from A Blossom.  Such a great stamp set and only $6.95:
I hope you're having a good weekend!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Migdalia said...

Amazing!Love the Flower!TFS

Jeanie B said...

Gee, I've just been using the standard Lucy gathering project but I like how you mixed it up and added the rolled flower. So cute!

Lynn said...

Adorable in these colors. I love that little stamp set and such a great value with two sentiments.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...