Saturday, April 21, 2012

God Bless You

I saw this photo over at Inspired By, and I was completely drawn by the colors.


In the photo, I saw these colors - Colonial White, Creme Brulee, and Twilight.  So I pulled out my Florentine  paper packet.
Don't you agree that these are good colors for this challenge?  I grabbed a 3-1/2x8 die-cut cards, and this is what I came up with:

The journaling block and scalloped border are actually from the Florentine Stickease packet.  Because the stickease are cardstock quality, so they are really nice to distress and ink.  I've added some pearl opaque gems, pewter mini medleys, and some color-ready seam binding ribbon that I sponged with creme brulee ink.

Back to creating!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous and perfect take on the challenge!!! Thanks for playing along Brenda!

Marg Van Patten said...

Florentine + Brenda Rose = Amazing!

Kim said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeousness!

Lynn said...

This is one of my faves, of your creations, so far! Lovely!

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Brenda!

Bananastamper said...

This is just beautiful! Gorgeous! Love all the little details!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...