Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dotty for You Initial

I have a couple days that I can spend crafting at leisure, so look out!  You may see a lot of little projects!

I always make a gift for my hostesses - whether they are near or far.  It's one of the great pleasures of my job.  I so appreciate when people allow me into their homes for a few hours!  This is what I gave my hostess this morning.

This is a simple wooden letter that I picked up.  It was easy to work with because it was already painted white.  I simply adhered Dotty for You paper to the front and then used a craft knife to cut around the edges.  Now of course I had to make flowers!  Any time I get the chance to use the dark chocolate striped grosgrain, I pull that out, too.  It makes the nicest bows!  A couple of flutter shapes and opaque gems, and it was done.

I'll have another new project for you tomorrow!

3 comments:

VICTORIA said...

I love this project. Great job on it!!!

Georgiana said...

How generous of you. I bet she loved it. The flowers are a wonderful touch.

Happy Earth Day,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Funky Fentons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...