Monday, April 30, 2012

One Year

I received an e-mail from Close To My Heart this morning congratulating me on my 1-year anniversary with Close To My Heart.
My 1st anniversary is actually tomorrow - May 1st.  I am thrilled, and there really are no words to describe how much I love this company and being a consultant!  So rather than try to explain, I will tell you some things that I love about my job!

  • I am blessed to meet so many people!  Whether it is through a Gathering, a class, or a blog post, I have the best time meeting other paper crafters.  Who could call this a job?!
  • I have the best team in all of Close To My Heart - I know this for a fact!  Each one of them is so wonderfully creative, and they are all so willing to share with each other.
  • I have a fabulous upline that supports me. She has taught me well how to make sure that God and family are first.  Thank you so much, Karen!
  • I am my own boss, so I can be flexible to accommodate my customers.  If I see a class that might teach them just a little bit more, I can look at my calendar and schedule it.  Isn't that marvelous?
  • Every single day, I get to play with world class product.  I have had that Art Philosophy cartridge for almost 10 months, I use it every day, and I still can't believe what an amazing product it is!  it works so well with our papers and embellishments.
  • I could go on and on, but the last thing I am going to share is that I am one of those people that actually does exactly what I love to do.  I wake up every morning full of joy because I am able to create beautiful things and share them with all of you!
Happy 1-year anniversary to me!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, Baby! Remember that song? I'm singing it right now. I'm so happy that you are a member of my team and that you love what you do so much. So do I! We are some of the lucky ones in this world.

Jeanie B said...

Wow Brenda - only 1 year with ctmh? You are so inspiring I would have thought you have been doing this forever. Congrats!

Marg Van Patten said...

hAPpY HAppY aNNiveSaRY! Oh how the time does fly! Being able to share the whole CTMH experience with you as a member of your team has been so special! Congrats on Year One .... I'm looking forward to many more!

Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary to you! I am surprised it has only been a year since you know so much and do so much! I have loved every minute of being on your team and thank you for the encouragement to go for it!!! Like Marg said, looking forward to many more years with the Rose Blossoms!

Linda Langhammer said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so happy you are with CTMH and so very glad I found you. You are such an inspiration for me!!! Looking forward to seeing you at convention.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...