Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ScrapFit Workout #67

At ScrapFIT, we are taking the doilies off of our dressers and putting them on paper.  Doilies are back and put to good use on our scrapbook layouts and paper crafts.  Show use fun and unique way to use a doily!  It can be a pre-made or home made doily. Along with my example, please check out what the other design team members have to show you this week.




For this artwork, I created a doily using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  In fact, every bit of this banner was cut with the AP cartridge, and I used the Dotty for You paper (do you have yours yet?).


Our sponsor for this challenge is Simply Paper Dusty Attic.  You can find their Etsy store HERE.  Why not play along?  I'd love to see what you do with a doily!

3 comments:

MaineOkie said...

beautiful!

Lynn said...

This is so pretty. I love the spiral flowers!

Migdalia said...

Amazing!!!Awesome job!TFS...

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...