Monday, April 23, 2012

Sis

I was able to capture this nice photo of Jerry's nieces last summer, and I've been waiting for the right paper to scrap it.  Along comes Dotty for You!  What could be better? The colors are just so bright and sunny!


There are just so many products that go with Dotty for You.  I would have a list a mile long if I named everything for you! But here are some of the things I used on this page that can be found on my website.

  • CC1017 Dotty for You ($5.00 with a $35 purchase!)
  • Z1710 Paradise Paper Flowers
  • Z1718 Garden Wooden Shapes
  • Z1702 Paradise Baker's Twine
  • Z1104 Clear Sparkles
  • Z1372 Sweet Leaf Buttons from the Green Collection
  • Z1736 My Creations Mini Banner (I used one banner at the top left)
I am entering this layout in the following challenge (s):

    6 comments:

    Unknown said...

    What a beautiful layout. Have I told you lately how talented you are?

    Marg Van Patten said...

    You hit it right on with the papers and embellies! Working with a nice photo like this one is inspiring and this layout proves it!

    Allisa said...

    Gorgeous Layout!

    Lynn said...

    I love, love, love this! so fresh and fun!

    Laurel said...

    Such a fun layout!

    Brenda said...

    Beautiful layout and awesome paper and embellie choices! Thank you so much for participating!

    New Book, New Look!

    Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...