Sunday, May 27, 2012

4 U

I saw some scraps of Pear cardstock sitting in my bin, and I realized that I hadn't worked with that color in a long time.  So I put together a simple card mixing it with Gypsy and White Daisy.


I love making 4x4 cards.  I can get four cards from a 12x12 sheet, and they fit in a standard envelope, so I can usually get by with one stamp.  It was fun to make a card completely using cardstock and stamping as I don't do that very often.  I also like clean lines, so the white daisy is very crisp.  I used only two stamp sets - Universal Background (to make the grid pattern) and Happy Clusters (star and sentiment).

I saw a couple of challenges where I will enter this challenge.  The first is Lily Pad Cards as they are looking for stars.  The second is CR84FN Color Challenge, and this is the palette:


8 comments:

Lynn said...

Fun card to work with that color challenge. Cute!

Laurel said...

This is so pretty!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card! That star is beautiful! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

I adore the star and funky sentiment! Super card! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Pauline said...

I love this fab star shape, and the great combo of colours.
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Sue Lelli said...

Brenda, FAB star and b-day card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Marg Van Patten said...

I would not have put these colors together on my own. They really work! You've inspired me to get those stamp sets out again!

Unknown said...

The big star is beautiful. You used the colours in a great way.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...