Sunday, May 27, 2012

Life is Good

I love it when I get to spend so much time in my room crafting.  Yesterday it was rainy, and today it is well into the 90's and humid.  So I am taking advantage of this time and getting some much needed crafting done!

In my blog hopping this morning, I happened to notice that Simple Stories is having a challenge to use their elements to create a project.

I actually used bits and pieces from 5 different elements to create this card.  It was so much fun to cut banners from here, a ticket from there, and so on.  This is one of their older lines, Life Documented, but I really like this one for distressing.  What a different card from the one I posted this morning, right?  I love that different papers can take us in different directions!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh I just love it!

Unknown said...

Dynamite!

curlyqmosaics said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the sentiment. :)

online deals said...

wow that's fun time and i love it

Marg Van Patten said...

Life is good ... and so is this card! Love that little banner!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...