Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dotty for You

To say that I have loved working with this paper would be an understatement!  I think it's so much fun to create with dots!  If you have not purchased your Dotty for You paper yet, please visit my website!  Here are the details - when you purchase $35 in product from the Spring/Summer Idea Book, you receive the Dotty for You paper packet for just $5!  24 sheets of yummy dots and patterns!  I thought I'd put together a slideshow of some of the things I've created.  Enjoy!


6 comments:

Katie said...

I love this paper! You have made some really fantastic projects using it Brenda!

Laurel said...

Look at all of these amazing creations with that paper!

Nicole Norris said...

You are gifted my friend!

Unknown said...

What BEEEEEAUTIFUL artwork, my talented friend!

Lynn said...

Brenda, What a marvelous slide show! I watched it a few times, seeing new details each time! So inspiring!

Paula said...

Brenda... I really like the dotty stuff you've made, but I wish you had them all tagged with a "dotty" label to view on your blog individually, because for me the slideshow is too fast! :( I can't enjoy all the wonderful details of each as they fly by! If they were 'labeled', then just by clicking on the label "Dotty", I'd be taken to a page with all of them and be able to see them at my leisure... you know, it's all about me, lol!....... anyway... GREAT JOB!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...