Thursday, May 17, 2012

June Club Layouts - Cruisin'

I love this paper!  We are going on a vacation in a couple of weeks, so it was fun to make these pages with that in  mind.  Be sure to read all the way to the bottom for the Summer Club Bonus!



I do have 3 openings for this class, so let me know by June 1st if you'd like to join us!

Club Dates:

  • Monday, June 18th - FULL
  • Tuesday, June 19th - FULL
  • Wednesday, June 20th - 3 openings

Club Cost & Ingredients- $20

  • Cruisin Paper (pre-cut)
  • Cruisin Foil Images (full package)
  • Color Ready Cork Shapes (full package)
  • Black Baker's Twine (1 yard)

Stamps & Ink Provided in Class:

  • Pennant Alphabet
  • Adventure USA
  • Black, Honey, Juniper, and Cranberry Ink

You are also able to purchase this kit long distance at the cost of $25.  It will come to you pre-cut, sorted, and stamped along with a photo of the layouts.  Please order by June 1st so that I can prepare for you!

I am really looking forward to teaching summer club!  I've created pages for the months that involve just that little bit "more," and I hope everyone picks up many useful tips!

Summer Club Bonus:  When you commit to June, July, and August, you will receive a free paper packet.  I will order it for you after August club - which is really fun because the new Fall/Winter Idea Book will be out by then!  Call or text (763) 227-0583 or e-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com with any questions or to sign up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this paper too, and even more than that, love what you did with it. What great layouts!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...