Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Notes

This was delivered to my sister today, so I can finally show you what I made her for her birthday.  I have wanted to make a memo board cookie sheet for so long!  She has a nice craft room, so I thought this might sit perfectly in there for her.

Of course, I used some Dotty.  I know you have seen a lot of projects from Dotty, but one package of this paper can go a long way!  It's so bright and cheery - and easy choice of paper for gift giving.  I love the dark chocolate striped ribbon with the Dotty paper.  I picked up this note pad in the dollar bin items at Target that were 75% off.  Always look there - you never know what you might find for 25 cents!

I especially wanted to give this to Linda because she helps organize a craft fair at her church before Christmas.  All of the craft items are donated so that 100% of the money can go to the church needs.  I was thinking that these would be a nice addition to the craft fair so I'll be making some more of these for them to sell.  Just think of how unique each one can be!

Off to bed now.  I am spending the afternoon out and about with Shane tomorrow and looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fantastic project! I really love those papers!

Lynn said...

How did I miss this? Guess I've been away from my reading list for a bit. I LOVE this idea and your use of Dotty is so amazing. I think I will put this on my "to do" list.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...