Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Prom

This is my nephew and his very pretty girlfriend at their prom.  I grabbed the photos off of Facebook, but I still think I was able to capture the beautiful yellow of that dress.

As beautiful as the dress is, I had to do some searching to find some paper that would match.  I finally decided on some of Authentique's Blissful.  I cut the flowers from a piece of the paper, and I used black cardstock, licorice gems, and dimensional elements from CTMH to compliment the Blissful.  Leaving the dimensional elements white was the perfect pop to match Trevor's white suit.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous... the kids and the layout!

Laurel said...

So gorgeous and isn't Facebook great for finding photos for scrapping!

Patti said...

I love it Brenda! So pretty!

Marg Van Patten said...

I love seeing your pages! They're bound to love seeing this one too! Glad I've had a chance to catch up with your blog today. You always inspire me!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...