Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pure Adventure

Today I am bringing you one of the cards that will be in my June Card Kit.  The next kit will be all masculine, so if you are as challenged with them as I am, you might want to watch for the details on that at-home class!


Now I am off to do a Home Gathering - I love sharing Close To My Heart!  And then this evening, I am welcoming a couple of lovely Rose Blossoms into my home for a team meeting.  What a great day!

Items used for this card that can be found on my website:

  • X7150B Victory Paper
  • C1497 Pure Adventure
  • X1464 Milepost Shapes
  • Z280 Natural Hemp
  • Z1706 Durable Round Studs
  • Z1686 Art Philosophy Cartridge (banner and tags)

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Love this, love the pennants and the star!

Lynn said...

Love this card, can't wait to see the whole kit!

Jamie W said...

Yay, Love masculine cards!

Unknown said...

You'd NEVER know you felt challenged with masculine cards. You always do such a great job with them!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...