Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Best Thing About Life


I love to take out my Florentine paper.  It's so pretty, soft, and vintage-y feeling.  So when I feel like creating for absolutely no other reason than to feed my crafting soul, I pull out Florentine.  This is a 7" piece cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  In my "extras" basket, I found all the pieces necessary so it came together relatively quickly.  Everything used can be found on my website.

I hope you are having a fabulous Sunday!  Jerry and I just returned from a week of vacation, and we are still so relaxed!  We were on a lake in northern MN, and there is nothing quite like falling asleep to the gentle waves and call of the loons.  Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my that is beautiful. Time to scraplift again!

Unknown said...

I just love that paper pack! So very cute.

Shelley said...

Very elegant and beautiful. Love the flowers!

Marg Van Patten said...

Lovely, lovely work! You really "own" Florentine. Glad to know you and Jerry enjoyed the getaway!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...