Saturday, June 9, 2012

Life is Tweet...June Stamp of the Month


What do you think of this little gift box?  I can't get enough of this little bird in the June Stamp of the Month!

I made this box and flowers using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  The paper is Lucy, and I've used Blush and Grey Wool ink.  If you love this paper, it is retiring as of July 31st.    You can get the June Stamp of the Month for just $5 with a $50 purchase.  Have you been making your wish list for Stampaganza?  What a deal - buy two stamps and get one free!!

While you are out blog hopping, would you do me a favor and stop by my friend's Marg's blog? Marg is also one of my Rose Blossom team members, and she did a lovely thing!  I put out a challenge to my team members every month, and last month we had a card swap.  I randomly drew names, and let each participant know where they had to send a card.  As they received their cards, they posted them on our Facebook group.  I am in awe of the talent on my team!  Marg posted all of them on her blog, and I thought that was just great.  What a nice way to honor your team members!

Don't you think it sounds like fun to be a part of this team?  They are just the best group, and I would love for you to join in the fun!  If being a part of a friendly and fun team that really supports each other, please let me know, and I would be happy to share more with you!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Cute treat box!

Marg Van Patten said...

Love how this SOTM gives Lucy a whole different look. That little birdie alone sells the whole set for me!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...