Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy as a Clam

I haven't had the opportunity to play with the challenges at The Kraft Journal in a long time!  So today I put together a card for their Good Ole' Summertime challenge.


I decided to pull out some Footloose along with the exclusive stamp set that is in the Footloose workshop on the go kit.  Those are just the best sea creatures in that set!  I inked each piece in Creme Brulee and then sponged with Lagoon and New England Ivy before stamping on white daisy paper.  Very fun!  A little Paradise Twine (creme brulee and lagoon) and a few bitty sparkles finished this card.

I hope you are happy as a clam today!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Perfect summer card, love those animals!

Lynn said...

Amazing card Brenda! Love how you created those little sea creatures. Glad you had time to play along at TKJ.

Marg Van Patten said...

Such a fun card. Those sea creatures are the best!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. It makes me want to head for the beach!

Unknown said...

Adorable sea creatures. I love the look of the different colors.

Dorcas said...

Oh how PRETTY!!! THanks so much for sharing this with us at the kraft journal!

Gina Brandstetter said...

This is so cute!! I love your cluster of sea animals! :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...