Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Bow Wow

There is a very cute little stamp in the Idea Book called A BowWow.

My goal was to use each of the stamps in this set on one card.   I thought this would make a cute little card for my July card kit!

The first thing I did was stamp Vanilla Cream paper with the grid pattern from Universal Backgrounds.  Then I stamped the dog on top of the grid pattern - kind of fun right?  My friend Karen has really taught me a lot about using stamps to make your patterned paper, and I love it!  I stamped the dog two more times - once on Sorbet (for the collar) and once on Vanilla Cream (for the nose and tongue).  That made it easy to cut and paper piece the dog.  I also popped a second cloud on Sky paper holding the sentiment.  This was a fun and easy card, but one that is sure to make the recipient smile!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So 'doggone' cute! I'm honored to have been mentioned in your post!

Laurel said...

This is just so cute!

Lynn said...

Cute, I have to say this wouldn't be my first choice but you sure made it cute. A few of my dog-loving customers got this set and I know they will love it.

Linda said...

I was just looking at how cute this stamp was in the book and you made this card just adorable - I could see using that many times!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...