Saturday, June 2, 2012

Publication - Cricut Magazine

I was so honored to have one of my banner published in the July issue of Cricut magazine!!


This banner uses the following items that can be found on my website:
  • Elemental Paper
  • Elemental Dimensional Elements
  • Art Philosophy Cartridge (banners, flowers)
  • Pacifica Mini Medley
  • Blue Sparkles
  • Colonial White Waxy Flax
I also used a few polymer buttons from Charlene's Button Box.

It's so much fun to be published.  I think the best thing is seeing your work in print.  It always amazes me that my work was chosen!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I can see why it was published, it is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Congrats. You SO deserve it!

Migdalia said...

Oh!My!Congrats to you!!!Absolutely Amazing!!

Lynn said...

how exciting! and well-deserved, your banners are quite special indeed!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...