Saturday, June 16, 2012

Superhero

My June scrapbook club is on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week.  But in my effort to stay ahead, I finished the July club layouts today.  I was super excited to create with Superhero paper!  When people see the cartoon sheet in this paper packet, they sometimes shy away from it.



So I wanted to show that it could be a great summer paper!



The first of these two layouts was inspired by Allison Davis from Scrapbook Generation.  I simply loved the way she used the banners, and I thought my club members would like that, too!  I am looking forward to teaching these two layouts in July!

Items used along with Superhero are Dimensional Element Stars, Black Mini Medleys, and Licorice Gems.  Stamps used are the July Stamp of the Month (which you'll see plenty more of!) and American Celebration.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Brenda,
Your artwork is wonderful. I was not a fan of this paper pack until I saw these layouts.
stamping hugs,
Joyce

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to get my pack! :) Love these!!

Tamytha said...

Both of these are FAB-U-LOUS!!! I always love the SG sketches and eye-balled that one for my Victory layout before choosing a different one. I love how you used the mini-medleys and the July SOTM. Just an awesome job!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...