Friday, June 15, 2012

ScrapFIT Workout #70 - Develop Your Own Polaroid

Do you remember when Polaroid photos were the hot new way to take photos?  Well this workout is a tribute to the Polaroid.  At ScrapFIT we want to see a layout with a Polaroid photo. Don't have a Polaroid photo? Don't worry!  You can create a fake Polaroid!  I created mine using PicMonkey before I realized that Sara has a lovely tutorial right here.  Either way will work, and we'd like to see your work!  

Here's my example:



I have a scrapbook for Jerry down in his man cave (formerly known as our family room...) that's all about his fishing experiences.  He loves when I make a page to commemorate his catches! All Victory paper on this page combined with the Victory Stickease and matching embellishments.  

The winner of this Workout will receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate from 
 

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it, love the twine and the corrugated items!

Lynn said...

This is fabulous. I love all the elements and the layers! Awesome job on the challenge Brenda.

Unknown said...

I love every little detail of this layout, right down the the bended corner, the corrugated arrow, the cork letters, and your clustering...oh and Jerry too! lol. Wonderful.

Lynn said...

Great layout and photos. Excellent selection for the manly man album!

Eva Friesen said...

I Love everything about this layout! Great job!!!

Marg Van Patten said...

Your pages are always so heartfelt and true. No wonder Jerry loves it when you create for him! Lovely detailing and nice balance. It's pinned!

Steffanie said...

Really an awesome masculine page! Love the texture with the folded corner, baker's twine and corrugated elements. I'm sure he really loves this!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...