Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Little Sneak Peak...

There are some really fun new Workshops on the Go in the Fall/Winter Idea Book. ( Have you ordered your new book yet?  Just click on the "Pay Now" button on the left, and I'll get your book out to you!)  Many people already love our Scrapbooking Workshops on the Go.  But now we have Home Decor and Card Making Workshops on the Go!  Imagine that - one kit and you are ready to go!

Today I put together the new Scroll Album.  When I went to Convention, we were given one of these, and I couldn't wait to get home and put it together.  Of course, we had time there, but really, I was too busy talking!!



This is about 3 feet long when it's open, and it's made with heavy duty kraft paper.  After you've put it together with Bonding Memories and Liquid Glass, you can roll it right back up.  I love this unique album, and I think it's really impressive!

Truly, I cannot wait to start showing you things out of this new book.  The new product is SPECTACULAR!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

This is so cool. I can't wait to make one!

Unknown said...

You did such a beautiful job on this project!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely spectacular - what a presentation!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, sorry Brenda, this wasn't supposed to be Anonymous - see you Monday!! Kathy

Marg Van Patten said...

This turned out great! What a lovely way to showcase those family photos.

Unknown said...

Oh My! Know I really have to get this.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...