Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cricut Artiste Collection

Cricut announced this new cartridge today, and the images are also now available in the Cricut Craft Room.  So it's time now for me to share this with you!

Please go to this link -  http://www.cricut.com/res/handbooks/artiste_handbook_web.pdf

This link will bring you directly to the Cricut pdf file.  It takes a little bit of time to load, but once it's up, enjoy looking!!  In the days ahead, I will be bringing many, many examples to you!!

If you would like to pre-order the Artiste Collection, please contact me by e-mail (girlygirlrose43@msn.com) or by phone (763.227.0583).  I know many people are very excited to get this cartridge in their machine, so I want be able to place the order and get it shipped out to you right away on August 1st!!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...