Sunday, July 22, 2012

Another Sneak Peek...La Belle Vie

When I saw this paper, I immediately fell in love.  I deemed it my favorite new paper packet right away.  Then I looked the new Fall/Winter Idea Book, and I didn't know if I could pick a favorite anymore - there is so much goodness in the book!  (Have you ordered yours yet?  Just click on the button on the left.)  But then I worked with La Belle Vie, and it quickly became my favorite.  Well, at least for today.  Truly, when you see the new Idea Book, you'll have the same dilemma as me!



You know I love the CTMH color Smokey Plum.  So it was a natural fit for me to fall in love with the mauves in this paper packet.  I will be telling you much more about this paper packet in the days to come, but I wanted to give you this little look today.  Before I go though, I'll let you know that all of the unique die-cuts were made with the new Cricut Artiste cartridge.  Is there any wonder why I love my job?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous layout. I knew you would love this kit the minute I saw it.

Lynn said...

That large scalloped layer and those butterflies are so beautiful!

Marg Van Patten said...

Beyond gorgeous and so YOU!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...