Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August Card Kit - And a Bonus Kit!

I bet you've been wondering patiently when I'd be posting the August Card Kit.  After all tomorrow is August 1st!  Well, I have SO MUCH  new product in my office (I know - don't you feel sorry for me?) that I have just been delving in all over the place to get ready for my Open House on Saturday.  But don't fear - here's my card kit for August!

Details are the same as always - 4 cards for $6 shipped directly to your doorstep and I will take orders until August 15th.




I've also had  A LOT of requests to sell my Open House projects.  I'll sell them for the same price - 4 projects for $6 shipped to you with the same deadline of August 15th.



So go ahead and choose the kit(s) you'd like and your purchase will be shipped on August 16th!  Yippeee!!  What a wonderful day of creating for you!!



August Kits

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Thanks for making your Open House kits available! I just ordered one so I can make it and display at my Open House! with a little label, designed by Brenda Rose! Thanks for the inspiration!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...