Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ScrapFIT Workout - I Remember

At ScrapFIT, we'd love to see what you can do with those two little words on a layout.  Make "I Remember" your title, and then tell the story.  I love when I see journaling, so I am anxious to see what you come up with!

This is the brand new Avonlea paper from Close To My Heart.  I love it for vintage layouts - what do you think?  The only embellishments I used on this page are the new Slate Mini Medleys and Slate Polka Dot Satin Ribbon.  Here is a close-up of the journaling:


Paper Issues is our permanent sponsor now at ScrapFIT, and for this workout they will be giving away their Snowcones & Sunshine kit.

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...