Tuesday, August 7, 2012

15-Minute Gift Bag

I wanted to show you just one of the pretty gift bags that you can create with the Cricut Artiste cartridge.  Truly this is a 15-minute project!  I've used La Belle Vie paper - my new favorite!  (Well, at least for now!)


The Artiste manual told me to cut this bag at 4.5", so I did just that.  To make things easy for yourself in creating this, don't remove your mat.  Go on then to cutting the two accordion folds at 2" for the medallion and the 4" flower for the center.  Before putting it all together, I quickly sponged the edges with Desert Sand pigment ink.  The 1x1 size of the pigment pad is perfect for doing edges quickly.


The Cricut scores the accordion fold lines and when that was together, I added a little black tulle (I love this product!) and rolled up the rose for the center.  Liquid Glass is the best adhesive for putting this altogether for a firm bond.  When it's all put together this bag measures about 4.5" tall and 5.5" wide.  It's just perfect for  gift of jewelry, gift card, or any other small item.  And what a pretty way to give a gift!

Keeping watching because I am busy discovering what this cartridge can do!

6 comments:

Allisa said...

Love the tulle accent!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

WOWZA! Love this!

curlyqmosaics said...

This is beautiful! Love the dimension in the flower, fancy! TFS!

Marg Van Patten said...

The box all by itself would be a lovely gift. Love how you added the tulle and pop of bling!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...