Monday, August 6, 2012

Moonlight

There is a new paper called Moonlight that is super cute for Halloween!  I have so many Halloween pictures to scrapbook from Shane's little years, so I am thrilled that this is such a fun paper.


Pretty Halloween-y, right?  I love the colors, and if you look close enough, you'll see that this is also great for fall photos and masculine paper crafting.  Let me show you a couple of things I've created with it!

This card is one that my guests created at my Open House last Saturday.  I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut the web border, spiders, and boo.  The finishing touches were some edge distressing and the little eyes made with the new silver metallic pen.


Next, I've got a two page layout.  For those of you thinking about club, this will be one of the club layouts in October.  (More about club to come in the next couple of days.)

Don't you love that faux stitching?  I used my clear ruler for straight lines, and I "stitched" with the silver metallic marker.  I used the Artiste cartridge to cut EEK, the spider web, and spider. Such fun colors!

It finally cooled off a little here in Minnesota.  We had about a month of temperatures in the 90s with high humidity.  It feels good to have the windows open again!  Thanks for visiting, and I hope your days are blessed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh, I want to join your club to make that fab layout!

Anonymous said...

This is great! I'll be joining your club!

Kristine Porter said...

Oh man, I can't tell you how I love these items! I have always loved Halloween-- good memories from childhood-- and these just give me that fun nostalgic feel. Plus, I am so ready for fall!! Thanks for sharing-- I need to get out my Moonlight paper and play. :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...