Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Are You Ready?? It's Time for the New Idea Book!!

I want you to dig right to it and enjoy all the awesomeness in this new Idea Book.  Just click on the photo, and you will be there!

I can't leave you without reminding you of the Consultant Special in August.  When you purchase the new Consultant Kit, you will receive this gorgeous bag FREE!

Here's all the goodness of the Consultant Kit -


All of this is yours for just $49 - yippee!  Please contact me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you have any questions.  If you've read all the info on the "Join My Team" tab and are ready to go, just head over to my website HERE to fill out the online application.  I can't wait to introduce you to my amazing team and call you a Rose Blossom!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...