Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Artwork!

Have you looked through the new Idea Book?  Are you as excited as I am?!  There's just so much goodness between those pages!  One of the things that I love are the new Workshops on the Go.  There are three home decor kits and two card-making kits.  Today I want to tell you about Spellbound.

This  an AWESOME Halloween workshop that really utilizes the new Cricut Artiste cartridge along with exclusive paper and an exclusive stamp set.  This is a complete party for 8, and it contains the instructions for cupcake wrappers & pins, a banner, drink wrappers, and treat bags.  It takes about 6 hours to complete and is so worth it!

I think it's so much fun to cut and customize bags.  I can't wait till October to cut a jack-o-lantern with the faces from the Artiste cartridge!


Yep. the Cricut Artiste cartridge makes the lovely banners and accordion-folded flowers.


I'll be using these spider web wrapper at a club night in October.  How cute are they?


What do you think?  I love the traditional black, orange, and white colors in this set with the fun design.  Let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, great projects! Can't wait to get that cartridge!

Lynn said...

Wonderful work! Love the cupcake wrappers!

Kristine Porter said...

I love it all! I love the banner and those cupcake wrappers and especially the prints on those beautiful papers!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...