Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Halloween...

...in August!  We had such hot weather for so long that I have been finding myself wishing for fall.  Fall weather and fall colors are my absolute favorite!  So  today I have a Halloween card for you using the exclusive stamp set in the Spellbound Workshop on the Go.


The argyle is one of the stamps in the set - isn't it fun?  The spider web and sentiment bases were cut with the  Artiste cartridge.  So. Much. Fun.  I am loving the black tulle, and I could easily find a place for it on everything I create.  (I hope that we see more colors of it in the future!)

The Crazy Challenge is looking for cards with black, white, and one other color.  This fits that requirement!

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you are finding many blessings already this week!

4 comments:

Allisa said...

Great card, going to have to add the WOTG kit to my wish list!

Unknown said...

GREAT card! What a fun set this is too.

Taryn said...

Love Halloween! That card is awesome.

Kandi said...

I really love this card Brenda! I actually received it in a swap we both participated in and I used your design for a card in my Halloween workshop last month. I used different papers, but everything else was the same because I loved yours so much. I will of course link my post back to you once I finally get a photo of it on my blog. I'm so bad about posting. Thank you for all of your inspiration!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...