Sunday, August 12, 2012

Monthly Scrapbook Club

It's time for me to tell you about Monthly Scrapbook Club starting in September!  I LOVE club, and I so enjoy teaching my club members little details about our product.  Whether you are near or far, club is something that you can participate in!  Well, first let me show you the pages for September, and then I will give you all the info!



In September, we are working with Scholastic.  Now Scholastic is a wonderful back to school paper.  Because I love the vintage feel of it, I wanted to show how it can be used for other photos as well.  So using the Scholastic WOTG as a springboard, that is how I created these pages! (You can see the WOTG examples on page 47 of your Fall/Winter Idea Book.)  Let me tell you how I'd like to use these pages.  The top layout was designed with my son in mind.  He is starting college at the end of the month, and what I'd like to do is put his first day of Kindergarten photo on one side and the first day of college on the other.  I've got plenty of journaling to do about education from all those in between years.  Cross your fingers for me that he will let me take that photo!!

I am using the second layout to do a layout about why I read, why I love to read, my favorite books.  It will go in my "All About Me" book.  (Do you have one of those?  We'll talk about that in another post because I'd really like to get you started on that!)

As you can see, there are plenty of new Cricut Artiste cuts - notebook paper, argyle, file folder, paper clips, and buttons.  Let me tell you how club works:

  • Club goes from September 2012 through May 2012.
  • Cost is $20 per month for two 2-page layouts (long distance club add $5 for shipping)
  • Papers are pre-cut and sorted so that your time is enjoyable and fun!
  • Each month you work with different embellishments and techniques to complete your pages, and I teach each page so that you aren't just coming and putting pages together.  It wouldn't be any fun for me if I didn't get to instruct you!  (Long distance club members get full color photos with pertinent instructions.)
  • This is a Hostess Club!  This means that during one of the club months, you are a hostess and will receive at least $25 in Hostess Rewards.  Club hostesses can increase their rewards by bringing in outside orders or holding a Home Gathering.  This is a great way to get that new Cricut Artiste cartridge half-price!!
Club is easy and fun!  I've seen so many people develop friendships through monthly club, and I love that!  All you will need each month is a standard supply kit - tape runner, glue dots, foam dots, ruler, and paper piercing tool.  If anything special is needed, I'll let you know or I'll have it available for your use.

I have space available on the second Tuesday and third Monday of each month.  Class time is always 6:30 pm.  Please contact me at 763.227.0583 or e-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you are interested in joining.

Long distance - I try to make everything as easy and fun for you as I do for those that attend in my home.  My goal is to teach and share Close To My Heart product in as many ways as possible, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions!

Are you a Consultant? - You are welcome to join monthly club.  Just contact me for further details on how I include consultants in club!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Lots of fun details in this incredible layout kit for only $20! Fabulous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages, Brenda! I love what you are using them for. The Scholastic papers are so rich and gorgeous. I can almost smell the leather of an old, vintage book just looking at the papers.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...