Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New ScrapFIT Challenge and a Stamp Set for $5!

Hey, we've got a sketch for you this week at ScrapFIT!


I had to step completely out of my comfort zone and clean lines to create this one for you!


If you click on the photo, you'll be able to see this layout larger.  Take a look at the center photo where my nephew is talking to his son.  I simply love this photo.

When you play along with us at ScrapFIT this week, you have the opportunity to win the Last Summer Romance Kit from Paper Issues!

I did a lot of stamping on this layout.  In fact, the stamping is the embellishment here - and what fun embellishment it is!  All of those stamps are on one double stamp set called "It's Your Day."

Perfect for card making and scrapbooking, this is the Close To My Heart special for National Stamping Month.  When you purchase $35 in Close To My Heart product, you can receive this double stamp set for just $5.  How awesome is that?!  I don't know any other place you can go to get that many stamps for that price.  Think of what an awesome gift this would be, too!

Shop now through September 30th on my website to get this crazy awesome special!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You would NEVER guess that this was out of your comfort zone. I LOVE it! It should be published it's so good, my friend. Did I mention I LOVE it?

Penny Kentosh said...

I agree with Karen! What a cute group of photos! And a great layout to showcase them!

Lynn said...

Very fresh and fun layout! You are rockin' this stamp set.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

This is such an awesome layout, my friend! ♥

Alyson Mayo said...

I love the way you say this is out of your comfort zone... when you look at the sketch, the photos are totally not lined up, yet yours are in one straight line! Caught ya! That would be the exact same thing I would do, too! I LOVE the final product, though!
Great work, as usual :)

Marg Van Patten said...

Just spied this one over at ScrapFit and thought "WoW! Comfort zone? What comfort zone?" You did an awesome job with the sketch and I love how you used that stamp set. This page is soooo pinned!

Taryn said...

Great page! So cool. Nice to get fresh new ideas.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...