Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thanks


This is another of the lovely card bases from the Cricut Artiste cartridge.  Don't you love that "thanks" is a part of the card?  It makes a really special card!  The paper I've used is Flirty, and the rich color lends itself well to the New England Ivy card base.  Go ahead and click on the image to see the flowers a little better.  They are stamped and cut from the Love Blooms stamp set.  I stacked the smaller flower on the larger one to give them dimension and sponged them with Goldrush ink.  I think the Burlap ribbon is so fun!  (I just know that when CTMH was creating it they said, "Brenda Rose is going to use a lot of this so let's bring it to the CTMH product line."  LOL!!  Well, even if they didn't, I will be using a lot of it!!)  The banner stamp is from one of the Cricut Artiste stamps, and the sentiment "blessings abound" is from the Abundance set.  Which by the way is so very pretty that I have to show you:


I wanted to show you this set because we will be utilizing it in an Alcohol Markers coloring class in September!  So watch for those details in the next couple of weeks!

Ok, today is the day to get the card kits in the mail, so I'd better hop to it!  I hope you have a stamp, ink, and paper-filled day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card but I must correct you: when CTMH decided to carry the burlap ribbon what they really thought was, "I know Brenda Rose AND Karen Pedersen are going to use a lot of this." :)

Penny Kentosh said...

And me, too! wink, wink!

Lynn said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Well personally I think that when the burlap came across the 'idea desk' it was Brenda Rose, Karen Pedersen AND Pam Klassen will think this is the cats... well you get the idea! LOL

Brenda love this card! ABSOLUTELY STELLAR!

Tresa Black said...

Another burlap girl after my own heart. Love your blog, and your art!

Taryn said...

Nice pop of color!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...