Friday, September 21, 2012

Cut it Up Challenge #2

Did you have fun playing with the first challenge at Cut it Up?  I sure had fun looking at all of your work!  Time for the next challenge!  We'd like to see you create something with a die cut using this photo as your inspiration:
Here is what I created for you as an example:


I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut this CUTE little box with Moonlight paper.  It reminds me of animal crackers - what do you think?  I made a border strip for the box using the September Stamp of the Month, Fall Favorites.  I colored the images using the CTMH alcohol-based markers honey and autumn terracotta.  I added a little twine from one of our sponsors this challenge, Trendy Twine, and the button and flower finished off the box.  Quick and easy!!

Trendy Twine and My Thoughts Exactly have put together this prize package for the winner of this challenge:


I hope to see you play along at this fun fall-themed challenge!!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

17 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What an adorable box and I love that stamped border!

Stacey

Laurel said...

Such a gorgeous box, you are amazing with your Cricut!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, that little treat box is about the CUTEST THING EVER! love it!!! (& that's without even knowing WHAT is INSIDE, lol!!!) :)

teachdanz said...

just love your box!! I especially love the stamped/colored border!!

Casandra Bennett said...

This is so cute. That twine is so luscious looking. P.S. I love the way you colored in the stamped images. My wish list has the alcohol markers waiting near the top. :)

Unknown said...

I love this box! The coloring on your border strip is fabulous. Now I'm off to go buy some animal crackers. You've got me craving them now!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Brenda, I love this box with the stamped image! Beautiful work.

Kimberly J. said...

Brenda, this is too cute!! I love the box (How fun!!) and that stamp is perfect!

Karen said...

This is so pretty! I love the paper you used for the box and the twine looks great! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Adorable...have a bunch of that paper...have Artiste...hmmm...guess what I'm going to make? Super cute!

Melissa said...

What an awesome project!!

Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

~Melissa, PTT DT
kelseymel.blogspot.com

Jen said...

So pretty!! Love everything about this cute box!!

scrapqueen141 said...

Love this box, it is so cute!
DT Hugs,
Jamie
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Janis Lewis said...

I love your box. It's so FALL and FESTIVE! :) Janis

Jill said...

gorgoeus creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Brenda! Reminds me of a box of Dunkin' Donuts donut holes!! Makes me hungry . . .
Evelyn

Marg Van Patten said...

So glad I had the opportunity to see this in-person last week! Love it! Reminds me of the deli boxes that contained out Dallas lunches!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...