Thursday, September 27, 2012

Love and Hugs


I am on my way to St. Louis for the Regional Celebration today!  Yippee!!  Travelling to Corporate Events is one of my very favorite things to do.  I can't tell you how much I learn every single time I go to one of them!

This is the card that I made for my roommates in St. Louis.  I had so much fun making that criss-cross card last week, that I had to make another one!  This time I used Clementine paper with matching embellishments.  instead of placing a tab, I thought that the burlap ribbon gave the card a unique twist.  The sentiment is from the Words of Comfort set.


Of course, I cut the flowers from the Artiste cartridge and added a little color ready ribbon that I colored with a Creme Brulee alcohol marker.  Give me any excuse to roll some flowers, and I am a happy woman!

All of the items used to make this card can be found on my website.  Thanks for stopping in today!

5 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

The roomies are going to love this! Can't wait to hear about St Louis!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Have fun! Wish I could be there, too. :)

Unknown said...

You have now been dubbed "Queen Flower Roller". Lovely card. Your roomies will love it!

Lynn said...

This is absolutely lovely. I love the dimension of the card..it just pops! Beautiful work.

Kim Hill said...

So cute!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...