Friday, September 28, 2012

The Love of Family


I was asked to create for the Operation Smile auction that we have at Corporate Events.  First of all, what an honor!  I pour over the artwork that is contributed, and I am very humbled that I was asked.  So being the over-achiever that I am, I made three items that I will be sharing with in the next few days.

This first one is one of our My Creations display albums.  I love it because it has 12 page protectors (6x6) bound into the album.  A lot of my customers purchase these for parent and grandparent gifts.  You can create a calendar and display photos.  Well, just let me show you what I did with the pages.


I used the Family Love stamp set on the cover for the sentiment, and I also used it to stamp the flourish and decorative rectangle.  These pages would work for a calendar, written thoughts, or photos.  This album is made with the beautiful Florentine paper.  I added one of the Florentine Timeless Charms to the cover and finished it off with yummy dark chocolate striped ribbon.

All of the items I used to make this album can be found on my website.  Be sure to stop in tomorrow to take a peek at my twist on a recipe/card box!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure it will bring in a lot at the auction to benefit Operation Smile!

Marg Van Patten said...

Yep! Florentine it is!!! Seem when you get creatin' with that lovely paper, you come up with some of most beautiful work. This is no exception. This will surely benefit Operation Smile and bring joy to someone's home.

Marg Van Patten said...

...that would be "some of YOUR most beautiful work"!
Hope you're enjoying St. Louis!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...