Saturday, October 20, 2012

Clearly the Best: Alcohol Marker Madness

Over the next few days, I want to share some videos with you.  I don't know if you are aware of this, but Close To My Heart is doing a weekly segment on My Craft Channel.  They are so informative that I know you are going to love watching them!  I will follow each video with a piece of related artwork, so I hope you enjoy the next few days!



This is a card I created for the Alcohol Marker class I had last month.


By and far, it was the favorite of the class, and I think that's because it shows good use of base and shade with our sets of alcohol markers.  The intricacy in the design of the stamps helps this card look as though the flowers are jumping off the page.  You will see more of this stamp set, Happy Valentine's Day, as it the January Stamp of the Month.  These markers are SO MUCH FUN to play with, and I look at stamps in a whole new light now!  I love how easily the blend and create a beautiful project.

Thanks so much for visiting, and I'll see you tomorrow with another video!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Brenda!

Sara Zeller said...

What a very pretty card Brenda!I love purple and green together!

Dana Paper Memories4u said...

Oh Rose, I so wish I lived close enough to go to your classes. The purple roses are Amazing! Love the shading and definition. What colors did you use?

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...