Sunday, October 21, 2012

Clearly the Best: Coordinate with Cricut Cuts



Well, I would have a load of ways to show you how I have coordinated and created with Cricut cuts!  You all know how I love my Art Philosophy and Artiste! (Here's a tidbit for you...the only other cartridge I own is Love You Latte because - well it's coffee!  I guess there is no other because!)  I've decided to show you two past creations to go with this video.


This card was the first project I created with my Art Philosophy and matching stamps.  Isn't it lovely how the stamps fit right in the die cut image?


I also LOVE using Cricut cut with our My Creations products.  Banner cuts to fit and lots of rolled flowers - whatever could be better?!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...