Monday, October 22, 2012

Clearly the Best: Workshops on the Go Card Making Kits



What a fast and easy way to make cards!!  Three of the card in my Christmas Card Class are right from the Pear & Partridge Card Making WOTG.  I've altered them a little, but can you see which three are from the kit?


I still have two openings for my Christmas Card class - here are the details:

Christmas Card Class
Sunday, November 4th at 4:00 pm - $20

In this class, you will make 20 cards - 5 of each design.  All supplies are included - you just need to bring yourself!  If you would like to order the pre-stamped, pre-cut kit, it is just $5 extra to mail it directly to you!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I love your twist on the cards. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love our kits and I love that you put your own personal touch on them!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...