Friday, October 12, 2012

Free Studio J Layout!

Now that it's almost mid-month, I thought I should remind you about the AWESOME Studio J special for the month.  Now through October 31st, when you purchase 9 Studio J layouts, you will get your 10th one FREE!  Let me show you a quick and easy layout I did using the Studio J Express Collection.


Isn't it fun?  I love the big title, the banners, and the clustered embellishments.  And guess what - they were already in place for me!  All I had to do was add my photos and journaling.  Could it be any easier to get caught up on pages?

Studio J has six Express Collections to choose from, and each collection has 11 layouts.  The collections are:

  • All About Me
  • Little Man
  • Little Miss
  • School Days
  • Travel
  • Year in Review
One of the unique things that I like about the collections is that their are pages designed to be your front and back pages in an album.  Sometimes I have trouble creating those two pages to finish off an album, so it's really nice to have this idea in place!

Do you have a lot of photos to catch up on?  Why not give Studio J a try.  There is no cost to create an account and no cost to upload your photos and play.  Going in there would help you see just how easy it is to use and how many things you can do!  Have I told you lately that there are 99 paper kits?!  WOW!  Your old favorites are there.  And there are even a few that are exclusive only to Studio J. (You just have to check our Splash Zone for your summer photos.)

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I just love helping people see how easy Studio J is and how much it can help them with their scrapbooking!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Awww, I just love how this layout turned out! Good memories!

Unknown said...

Awesome St. Louis layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...